To celebrate Halloween here on DA I am holding another 'Draw-To-Adopt'. The theme for these ponies is, obviously, a Halloween/spooky theme. I will stop taking entries on the 31st and will announce the winners shortly after. All entries will be featured in a journal. YOU HAVE 10 DAYS TO ENTER!
1. Read all the rules. If you fail to comply with the rules your entry may be disqualified.
2. You can only pick one pony to draw.
3. You MUST include a short bio and/or backstory for the pony of your choice in the description of the picture you draw.
4. No bases, pony creator images or re-colours allowed (sorry)
5. You are not allowed to change to name of the pony of choice, however, you are free to change the design (to an extent) if you wish
6. ONE ENTRY PER PERSON
7. You must leave a link to this picture (above picture) in the description of your piece).
8. Have fun
A short summery of each pony (please read so you can get a better understanding of each)
Name: JUNIPER TREE
Other important info: Juniper Tree is a headless horse. He keeps his head held on by using a scarf. He is based on "Under The Juniper Tree" By The Brothers Grimm: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Juni…
Species: Earth Pony
Other important info: She is a "living" vivisected pony. Vivisection is surgery conducted for experimental purposes on living organisms. (I'm going to issue a trigger warning
to people who are sensitive to blood, gore animal cruelty etc. If you a person sensitive to these things please do not look up vivisection).
Name: Wishing Well
Other important info: Wishing Well got a little too close to a well, feel in and drowned. She is a "dead pony"
Name: Murky Water
Other important info: He is technically not a pony, he is a Kelpie: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelpie
Kelpies are known for drowning people. He has sticky fur which he uses to capture his victims. (I did not include a cutie mark because he is more like a horse than a pony however
if you wish to add a cutie mark, feel free).
Please post a link to your pictures either in the comment section of this picture, or via note.ALSO, a note to writers:
If you are a writer and wish to enter you are more than welcome to. Just write a short story about them If there is anything you are unsure of please look it up before commenting.